Berkshires, MA, Guide and Information
About BerkshiresThe Berkshires of western Massachusetts are the gateway to the countryside. Easy to access from the major cities on the Eastern Seaboard, the Berkshires offer bucolic countryside with a bustling cultural scene. From the natural environs of Berkshire Botanical Gardens to the cultural ambience of the Norman Rockwell Museum and the Berkshire Theater Festival, the Berkshires offer a taste of the countryside with a strong dash of cultural flavor.
For more information about advertising & distribution, please contact:
July 26, 2016Free Concert: Bernice Lewis
July 27, 2016BSO 101 at Tanglewood: Listening Up Close
July 30, 2016Inter Club Social for Nudist
August 03, 2016Constellations
August 03, 2016Constellations
August 11, 2016Beauty and the Beast
August 11, 2016Beauty and the Beast
August 13, 2016IS183 Art School Summer Art Show & Open House
August 17, 2016BSO 101 at Tanglewood: Listening Up Close.
August 23, 2016The Art of Photographing Dance: Dance Photography Workshop
March 05, 2017Boston Symphony Orchestra
- (413) 637-4800
- 203 Main St, Lenox, MA 01240
A beautiful centuries old inn is located in the heart of Lenox at the base of Kennedy Park - a wooded nature preserve with trails for hiking, biking…
- (413) 443-7247
- 290 Wahconah St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Locally owned by the third generation. A hometown store serving the community for 100 years. Finest meats, specials, meat bundles and more.AND…
- (413) 243-2082
- 109 Railroad St., Lee, MA 01238
Enjoy classic favorites for lunch, dinner and brunch in an Historic Railroad Station and Rail Car.
- 328 Summer St, Lanesboro MA01237
- 94 Route 7, New Ashford, MA 01237
Newly renovated, clean, affordable.Close to Jiminy Peak, The Clark, Williams and MASS MoCA.2 bedroom chalet available.
- (413) 442-0061
- 457 Dalton Ave, Pittsfield MA 01201
Donate, Shop and Change A Life.Goodwill accepts new and gently used clothing and household goods.Shop for the greatest bargains and fantastic finds…
- (413) 298-5545
- 30 Main St., Stockbridge, MA 01262
Landmark inn welcoming guests for over 2 centuries. Antique-filled rooms/suites/guesthouses. Heated year-round outdoor pool and hot tub.Gift shop.
- (413) 443-4477
- 117 Seymur Sr, Pittsfield. MA 01201
Serving lunch and dinner the Friends Grille has something for everyone, from Appetizers to Pizza, Sandwiches to Wraps, plus Salads, Burgers, Dinners…
- 42 Wendell Ave., Pittsfield, MA 01201
The Whit as it is affectionately called is dedicated to elevating performance and visual arts in downtown Pittsfield which is referred to as "the…
- 5 Cheshire Rd,Pittsfield,MA 01201
Berkshire's l;arges wallpaper and fabric outlet. See us in our new location. We do custome window fashions,shades and blinds, shutters, valences and…
- 17 Housatonic St., Lenox, MA 01240
Visit my gallery for the latest photos. Definitely worth the trip.Insightfull assignment photography o location.
- 109 First Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Wood Fired Pizza. Great entrees.Full bar featuring large selection of craft beers. Online ordering available.
- (413) 499-2483
- 565 Dalton Ave., Pittsfield,MA 01201
Classic cuisine in a 50's atmosphere. family dining and affordable prices.Voted Best Breakfast and Best Diner!
- 16 Water St., Williamstown, MA 01267
A beer garden and brasserie located in scenic Willaimstown offering contemporary American menu. A large selection of craft beers and a discerning wine…
- (413) 637-0166
- 92 Hawthorne St, Lenox, MA 01240
Visit the home of American abstract artists George L.K. Morris and Suzy Frelinghuysen on a 46 acre estate in the heart of Lenox. See their paintings…
- 13 Eafle St, North Adams, MA
Voted best toy store in New England. Unique toys, games, puzzles and dolls.
- 37 North St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Hot Harry's mission is to serve fast, fresh and affordable food in a clean and comfortable atmosphere.California-style burritos, tacos, quesadillas…
- 209 Stockbridge Rd, Route 7, Gt Barrington, MA 01230
Our newly renovated hotel provides upscale accommodations convenient to all the arts, culture and fun the Berkshires has to offer.
- 48 Main St, Lenox,MA 01240
A two story yarn store selling ntural fiber yers and supplies for hand knitters and crocheters. features designer knitting patterns and offer…
- (413) 443-1792
- 444 North St., Pittsfield , MA 01201
Homemade eats! Now organic! Open seven days.
- 3 Elm St., Stockbridge, MA 01262
Schantz Galleries, in Stockbridge, MA is a destination for visitors to experience firsthand the works of more than 50 internationally recognized…
- 222 Adams Rd., Williamstown, MA 01267
Unique, comfortable and gourmet cuisine served with style. Garden courtyard, fireplace lounge. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. All at the…
- (413) 644-9119
- 280 Main St., Great Barrington, MA. 01230
Thai cuisine served in a warm atmosphere in downtown Great Barrington.
- (413) 458-5768
- 480 Main St Williamstown, Massachusetts
Enjoy the comforts of home with the amenities you want in a New England Motel located in heart of Williamstown. Warm country decor. Park-like setting…
- 5 Cheshire Rd,Pittsfield,MA 01201
We provide the best customer service and competitive pricing for all your sporting goods needs!
- (413) 664-0400
- 2331 River St., North Adams, MA 01247
The Porches was inspired by MASS MOCA. It has 47 rooms of retor-edgy, industrial granny chic ambiance. Near to The Clark and Williams College as well…
- (413) 442-0303
- 40 West St Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Farm fresh food in the Berkshires. district joins its sister restaurant, Public eat and drink in North Adams with the same detail to their customers.
- 1670 Pleasant St
Local artisan, Mike Ozner, displays his very own unique hand-crafted glass artwork. Marbles, vases, stemware and jewelry are just a few of the many…
- 15 Lawrence Hall Drive, Williamsmtown, MA 01267
Established in 1926. Check out WCMA at night - an evening series of happenings with music, food, dancing and more. View our permanent collections of…
- 505 East St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Locally crafted frozen yogurt. Open 7 days
- 81 Church St., Lenox, MA 01240
Located in historic Lenox Village in the heart of The Berkshires. See the finest collection of contemporary jewelry, colored gemstones and an…
- (413) 551-5111
- 2 Plunkett St., Lenox, MA 01240
The Mount is the only monument to Edith Wharton in the United States. A National Historic Landmark and cultural center that celebrates the literary…
- 100 Fenn St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
The Highland Restaurant has been offering quality family style meals since 1936 downtown in the heart of Pittsfield. Our talented chefs provide…
- (413) 738-2000
- 276 brodie Mountain Rd., Hancock, MA 01237
As a guest at vacation Village in the berkshires you can bask in the regions complement of American history, natural beauty, recreation and cultural…
- 403 Stockbridge Rd.,Great Barrington, MA 01230
Customer friendly. Great food outside or in served by a welcoming staff surrounded by Monument Mountain.
- 149 Tyler St, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Exotic body piercing and fine body jewelry.
- 55 Pittsfield Lenox Rd, Lenox, MA 01240
Award-winning Pan-Asian cuisine including Sushi, Pad thai and Korean specialties.Kids will love the Zen Kid's menu.
- 284 Sand Springs Rd, Route 7, Williamstown, MA 01267
Comfort, service and all the amenities. Close to shopping, restaurants, attractions and Williams College.
- 896 State Rd, North Adams, MA 01247
NoCo Pastaria only serves fresh pasta made daily, highlighting locally sourced and seasonally appropriate ingredients.
- (413) 458-5202
- 295 Main Street, Williamstown MA Williamstown, Massachusetts
In the heart of the Berkshires in Williamstown, close to Williams College.
Clean and comfy rooms. Complimentary breakfast.Flat TV in rooms. Close to…
- 60 Main St., Lee, MA 01238
Authentic Peruvian cuisine served in a comfortable welcoming atmosphere in downtown Lee. All dishes are made from scratch based on family…
- (413) 298-5536
- Route 102, Stockbridge, MA 01261
BTG was created in 2010 by the merger of 2 of Berkshires oldest cultural organizations - Berkshire Theatre Festival (1928) and The Colonial Theatre…
- (413) 443-7976
- 268 Wahconah St Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Nichols Package Store268 Wahconah StreetPittsfield, MA 01201Full Service Package Store for the Berkshires of Massachusettswww.nicholspackagestore.com
- (413) 743-7828
- 24 South St., Cheshire, MA 01225
An independently owned studio and gallery by Jill Reynolds located in the heart of the Berkshires.Funky, elegant,earthy, unique and totally…
- 34 Lebanon Mountain Rd., Hancock, MA 01237
Hancock Shaker Village collection was beun in 1960 and has grown to become the largest documented and representative collection of Shaker artifacts…
- 4 Housatonnic St, Lenox, MA 01240
Chocolate, Art, Clothing and Jewelry, all together in one picturesque gallery in the heart of The Berkshires.
- (413) 597-3400
- 1000 Main St., Williamstown, MA 01267
Since 1955 WTF has brought America's finest actors, directors and playwirghts to the Berkshires.Come see our new theatre!
- (413) 464-8342
- 1654 North St Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Wheeler's market has what you need.
Beers and wines, Boar's Head deli meats and cheese, green Mountain coffee and night crawlers.
We make pre-packed…
- 111 South St, Pittsfield, MA 01201
the Colonial Theatre originally built in 1903 and restored in 2006 has merged with the Berkshire Theatre Festival in Stockbridge.
- Route 20 Lenox, MA 01240
Fine dining I hilltop mansion. Casual outdoor at Sloane's. Full service spa.18-hole historic par 69 golf course, driving range, Pro shop, golf…
- 199 Main St, Lee, MA 01238
French inspired design, 9 exceptional rooms in this 19th century parochial school turned country inn possess a unique character celebrating a truly…
- 63 Flansburg Ave., Dalton, MA 01226
Berkshire Carosel is a community project designed to create an authentic classic wooden Carosel that is both a work of art and a wonderful form of…
- (413) 637-0193
- 135 Main St, Lenox, MA 01240
An elegant historic Lenox Bed & Breakfast with four-star amenities set back on 5 llush acres, steps from the charms of Lenox Village. 18 rooms in the…
- 69 Church St, Lenox, MA 01240
A life style boutique offering exceptional home goods for entertaining and gifting. Simon Pearce hand blown glassware, Match Italian Pewter tableware…
- (413) 458-2303
- 225 South St., Williamstown, MA 01267
A dramatic visitor and exhibition center now open. After a 3 year international tour, Clark's most beloved masterworks will take their place in their…
- (413) 637-3353
- 70 kemble St., Lenox, MA 01240
Shakespeare & Co performs all summer, fall and winter.The best of Shakespeare on 30 acres where you can picnic.
- (413) 637-9820
- 55 Pittsfield Rd, Lenox, MA 01240
Come and "escape into chocolate." Handmade ice creams and gelato. Serious hot chocolate, candies, cakes and pastries. Chocolate is the ultimate…
- 150 West Housatonic St, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Enjoy the beautiful setting in downtown Pittsfield surrounded by the beautiful Berkshire Hills
- (413) 637-0610
- Hawthorne Rd, Lenox, MA 01240
A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, built in 1893 as a wedding present.Wheatleigh features one of the best dining rooms on the East Coast and…
- 18 Franklin St., Lenox,MA 01240
Bagel Shop, Boar's Head Deli, Craft Beer Bar, Tavern, Beer Garden
- (413) 637-2600
- 7 Hubbard St., Lenox, MA 01240
Stay in our 1766 Lenox inn. enjoy all the ambiance and romancer of a B&B from fresh cut garden flowers...hot-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies and…
- 34 HOLDEN STREET NORTH ADAMS, MA 01247
An American bistro restaurant and bar featuring casual American food with an emphasis on craft beers and signature cocktails.
- (413) 637-4455
- 80 Main St , Lenox, MA 01240
Family recipes of Bologna in the north of Italy.Real home-made Italian food and everything is nice and fresh.
- 137 North St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Family owned since 1947 relocating to the Berkshires from the diamond district in NY. Not a catalogue store, items are custom made and we offer…
- (413) 637-0060
- 40 Plunkett St., Lenox, MA 01240
Seven Hills is a gilded age mansion located in the heart of the Berkshires. Enjoy the romantic luxuries of a time long since passed. Close to all…
- 1255 Oblong rd., Williamstown, MA 01267
Come visit a working farm! See our cows and critters. Stop in our farm store for cheese, baked goods, farm-raised meats and lots more.Maple syrup and…
- (413) 243-9919
- 358 George Carter Rd., Becket, MA 01223
International dance festival and National Historic Landmark. 300+ FREE and ticketed performances, talks, exhibits tours and onsite dining. Open June -…
- (413) 458-0004
- 27 Spring St., Williamstown, MA 01267
Featuring artistic presentation of Japanese and Thai cuisine.Visit our sister restaurant in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- 297 West Street, Lenox, MA 01240
Welcome to the facebook home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra! www.bso.org
- (413) 698-2559
- 575 Swamp Rd, Richmond, MA 01254
- 508 Canaan Rd, Richmond, MA 01254
Historic Hilltop Orchards is home to award-winning Furnace Brook WInery in a bucolic hilltop setting with sweeping views of the Berkshire Hills.Free…
- 67 East St., Park Square, Pittsfield, MA 01201
St Stephen's Episcopal Church, a Jubilee Parish, offers unconditional welcome to ALL.Our mission is to be the heart and hands of Christ; nourishing…
- (413) 528-2002
- 50 Stockbridge Rd., Great Barrington, MA 01230
Authentic Mexican cuisine.Organic and local produce. 50+ tequilas.Best margaritas in the Berkshires,Outdoor dining. Latin rhythms. Spice, style and…
- 39 South St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
From fine art and ancient objects to fossils; from an aquarium of native and exotic creatures to the Feigenbaum Hall of Innovation; we are your…
- 34 Depot St, Pittsfield,MA 01201
Wood fired organic sourdough pizza, creative soups, salads and sandwiches made from the freshest local ingredients. Vegan/gluten options. Kids and…
- (413) 528-6888
- 100 Art School Rd, Monterey, MA 01245
The Bidwell House is an elegant Georgian saltbox originally built circa 1750 as a parsonage. Restored and filled with antiques, surrounded by 192…
- 125 Pecks Rd., Pittsfield, MA 01201
An Annie Selke company established in 1994, a fabulous collection of bedding, sleepwear, window panels, table linens and decorative accessories…
- 47 Railroad St., Gt Barrington, MA 01230
Our newly opened 2nd restaurant in Great Barrington offers Italian cuisine featuring fresh and seasonal ingredients. A warm and gracious atmosphere…
- 30 Union St, Pittsfield, MA 01210
The fastest growing arts venue in berkshire County. BSC has gained national recognition for its superior quality productions and comprehensive…
- 80 North St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
A source for all things British and irish. Baked goods, biscuits, canned products, jams and marmalades, teas, pork pies, bangers and ore.Gluten Free…
- (413) 298-5252
- 13 Willard Hill Rd, Stockbridge, MA 01262
IS 183 Art School is located in Citizens Hall Stockbridge, a historic landmark home.A non-profit art school encouraging people of all ages, means and…
- (413) 637-3442
- 35 Church St., Lenox, MA 01240
Purple Plume has clothing alive with color, interest and excitement.Hand-crafted jewelry. Accessories including hats and scarves. Unique gifts and…
- Pittsfield Rd, Lenox, MA 01240
Give me your to-do list and I will make it disappear!Check out website for a list of services, If you don't see a service you need...please call and…
- 247 Newell St, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Featuring Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint.
Antiques, Collectibles and Hand painted furniture.
- 213 Main St., Williamstown, MA 01267
37 spacious rooms. An outdoor pool and hot tub room.Continental breakfast.Near cultural attractions and Williams College. Shopping and restaurants…
- Berkshire Mall, Route 8 Lanesboro, MA 01237
Signature Berkshire T-shirts, sweatshirts and souvenirs or create your own.Tie-dye and custom logo clothing.
- (413) 528-8059
- 1840 N. Main St, Sheffield, MA 01257
Great Finds is a feel good destination providing nostalgia, a blast of contemporary repurposing and a good old fashioned New ZEngland Yankee store…
- (413) 738-5915
- Route 43, Hancock, MA 01237
Located in beautiful Hancock Valley among the Berkshire and taconic hills. A sugar house, Uncle Don's Barnyard, pumpkins, strawberries and more make…
- 725 Williamstown Rd., Lanesboro, MA 01237
Donnybrook Country Club is a unique golf course overlooking the Berkshires' beautiful mountains. A quality and fun golf course for all levels.Open…
- (413) 637-4904
- Routes 7 & s0, lenox, MA 01240
Dine in a lofty barn-like structure formerly an art studio with cathedral ceilings and exposed beams.Authentic Italian delectable cuisine using the…
- (413) 738-5154
- Hancock, MA 01237
Nestled in the Berkshire hills of Western MA open May 1 through Columbus Day (mid October) where social nudity is the norm. While at Berkshire Vista…
- 261 North St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Experience the taste of authentic Indian cuisine - curries, kabobs in downtown Pittsfield.Great lunch buffet.We offer a few delicacies from both…
- 496 Tyler Street, Pittsfield MA
Specialty wraps, salads and sandwiches to go!
- 75 North St., Pittsfield,MA 01201
All our entrees are cooked to order and feature flavors from around the world including Malaysian, Asian and American cuisine.Vegan and gluten free…
- 38 Church St, Lenox, MA 012540
Cool women's sweaters for under $100.Best kept secret in the Berkshires.
- 30 East Housatonic St
Property management Service to fit your needs. Over 25 years experience. Looking to find a place to rent, looking for help in managing your condo…
- 2089 State Rd
Lakota Bar-B-Q is now open for take out or dining in.
Enjoy pulled pork, chicken and ribs.
- 69 Church St, Lenox, MA 01240
The gallery promotes broader understanding of and community engagement wit photographic mediums through exhibitions, lectures and workshops…
- (413) 298-4015
- Route 183, Stockbridge, MA 01262
Charming atmosphere in a classic Federal farmhouse with sweeping views of Berkshire landscape.
Unwind, relax and enjoy country quiet surrounded by…
- 87 Main Street,
- (413) 528-2882
- 1 Prospect Lake Rd, North Egremont,MA 01252
Located in the nationally registered historic village of north Egremont. Charming! Artesian well water, hence the name. 5 minutes from Great…
- 5 Cheshire Rd Suite 60, Pittsfield, MA01201
30 Specialty Shops and Restaurants to choose from.
- (413) 243-6288
- 5 Railroad St., Lee, MA 01238
Vietnamese cuisine with everything made from scratch.
- 1032 South Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201
The Hilton garden inn is the newest hotel in the Berkshires on Lenox/Pittsfield line with an onsite restaurant and Pavilion Lounge. An indoor heated…
- 63 Church St, Lenox, MA 01240
Custom designed jewelry. every item isa one of a kind design, using precious , semi-precius stones, all precious metals, as well a bronze, copper and…
- 27A Housatonic St, Lenox, MA 01240
gourmet Olive Oils and vinegars. Specialty foods and gifts.
- 10 Commercial Street
- 1350 W. Housatonic St, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Located at the base of the Berkshire Mountains near Hancock Shaker Village and downtown Pittsfield. Newly renovated.
- (413) 443-4714
- 1055 South St, Pittsfield, MA 01201
- (413) 442-7020
- 1651 North St., Pittsfield
See Pontoosuc Lake via a boat rental.
- 795 Dalton Ave., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Hibachi, Steakhouse, Sushi, Sashimi and Lunch Specials.
- 190 Meadow St., Lee, MA0010238
- (413) 442-6797
- 125 North Main St., Lanesboro, MA 01237
Where the locals go.Great selection of beers.
- 413- 443-1255
- 970 W. Housatonic St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Located at the base of the Berkshire Hills in Pittsfield. Close to all cultural attractions including Hancock Shaker Village, Tanglewood. Close to…
- 29 First Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Serving high quality, great tasting and affordable food since 1954. Home of The Whopper! Family friendly dining.
- 555 Hubbard Ave
- 190 Meadow St, South Lee, MA
- (413) 243-1328
- 165 Housatonic St., Lee, MA01238
Since 1988 Pilgrim Inn is centrally located off I-90 at exit 2 in the beautiful Berkshires Close to all cultural attractions. Outdoor pool, shopping…
- 303 Crane Ave
- 170 Housatonic St., Lee,MA 01238
Super 8 is conveniently located off I-90 at exit 2 and close to Lee Premium Outlets and all Berkshire attractions.
- 131 Water St Williamstown