Sedona, AZ, Guide and Information
About SedonaSedona, Arizona, is best known for its red sandstone formations. The rocks make for a stunning backdrop to a destination filled with outdoor activities as well as fine dining and resorts fully equipped to pamper even the most discerning visitor.
- 410 Clark St, Jerome, AZ 86331
- 1855 Arizona 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Dine on delicious gourmet pizza, pasta and fresh salads, made with organic ingredients, and paired beautifully with a cocktail or glass of wine. Pl...
- 1200 W Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
The views from the Promenade Terraces will blow you away! Free hot breakfast buffet, high-speed wireless Internet, About Town Shuttle & Concierge s...
- 111 N Main St, Jerome, AZ 86331
- 400 N State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Located in the heart of Uptown Sedona, within walking distance to restaurants, shops, and galleries. Enjoy comfortable accommodations with pictures...
- 1060 N. Main St., Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- 777 E State Route 89a, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- 904 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- 888-866-7433, 928-204-5939, 928-567-FLY1
- 1225 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86351
Explore Sedona and tour the Grand Canyon in a jet helicopter. Discover hidden treasures unreachable by land!
- 271E N State Route 89A Upstairs, Sedona, AZ 86336
Come in, dress up in our western outfits, pose in one of our sets, and get a great old time photo.
- 270 N State Route 89a Suite 5, Sedona, AZ 86336
Imagine enjoying your unique adventure cruising effortlessly through scenic Sedona. Many tours to choose from. Fun & entertaining.
- 929 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- 336 SR 179 Suite F-101, Sedona, AZ 86336
Enchanting garden oasis featuring a gourmet bistro menu. Appetizers, soups, gourmet salads, grilled panini sandwiches, desserts & featuring a full ...
- 202 North Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- 877-284-9237, 928-284-9327
- 120 Canyon Circle Dr, Sedona, AZ 86351
Located at the base of Sedona’s captivating red rocks, guests will be mesmerized by unmatched views from Red Agave's beautiful courtyard. Truly uni...
- 925 N. Main St., Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- 914 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- 1420 W State Route 89a, Sedona, AZ 86336
Real. Good. Food. Groceries, fresh dairy, all natural deli, full service meat department, frozen and bulk foods, vitamins, herbs and body care.
Aromatherapy Walk-In Spa. Massages, foot treatments, reflexology, gemstone oracle readings, aromatherapy bath & body products made in Sedona, cryst...
Full-service auto & diesel repair facility. Full-service Harley Davidson motorcycle repair center. Also, clothing and accessories.
Open Daily 10am-6pm We are 45 Local Artists with unique, original art and one-of-a-kind gifts. Designer Fashions, Jewelry, Sculpture, Gourds, Gla...
A large selection of crystals, gemstones, jewelry, metaphysical tools, tarot, books and music. Heighten your Sedona experience with a psychic readi...
- 309 Main St., Jerome, AZ 86331
- 796 N Main St, Cottonwood, Az 86326
From tea cups to tractors, Larry’s has 2 acres of antiques, furniture, memorabilia, collectibles and treasures you won’t find anywhere else. An ant...
84 sites, no tents. 10 shaded acres in Sedona on Oak Creek. Hike, bike or walk to shops and restaurants. Good Sam/AAA.
Specializing in small batch, meticulously maintained, boutique wines utilizing the finest-available fruit sources, quality oak and patience. Never ...
Great live music most days of the week, not to mention those icy drinks and the most amazing bartenders. In an authentic Old West saloon. Come unwi...
A unique Antiques & Collectibles Mall in the heart of Old Town Cottonwood. Open every day, 10am–5pm, Su 11am–4pm.
Full-service quilt shop lush with 2,500 bolts of fabric, specializing in batiks and southwest designs. Large selection of patterns, books, classes.
Offering Continental cuisine, Nick’s is where the locals gather. Specialty breakfasts, authentic BBQ & Mexican dishes are Nick's specialty! Don't m...
A relaxing place to visit, with healthy lifestyle restaurants, Sedona’s favorite coffee shop, New Frontiers Natural Food store and beautifully land...
- 800-523-3554, 928-634-5006
Historic charm, modern luxuries or just a good deal? How about all three? Let us surprise you . . . 12 gorgeously restored rooms in the heart of Je...
- 6560 SR 179, Ste 126