Traverse City, MI, Guide and Information
About Traverse CityHosting film, music, and cherry harvest festivals each year, Traverse City has much to offer the visitor, from cultural events to the great boating, biking, fishing, sailing, and kayaking in Grand Traverse Bay.
- (231) 947-8635
- 781 Industrial Circle, Suite 5 Traverse City, MI 49686
Grand Traverse Distillery is proud to be Michigan’s largest micro-distillery. Our True North Vodka celebrates the natural gifts abundant to Michi...
- (231) 929-9175
- 13031 Fisherman Cv, Traverse City
Korner Gem is owned and operated by Kevin and Chenina Gauthier.
Kevin is a native of Traverse City and honed his lapidary skills early...
- (231) 935-4329
- 3501 Marketplace Circle, Traverse City, Mich 49684
FRESH ZONE When you're in the mood for adventure, Australia delivers big time. You'll be sure to discover fresh new experiences, natural wonders an...
- 231-946-BREW (2739)
- 108 E Front St. Traverse City, MI 49684
BREW! ~ Morning, Noon, & Night ~
Voted best Coffee Hangout in Grand Traverse County byreaders of theNorthernExpress.Brew is a locally owned i...
- , 231-941-7632
- 128 East Front Street, Traverse City, Mich 49684
Poppycock’s has been owned and operated in Traverse City by Josie and Mark Butzier since 1989. Mark has left (Oct. 208) to fulfill his dream to wa...
- 241 East State Street
We are passionate about creating exceptional vacation experiences for our guests and serving as trusted partners to our owners.
- 615 East Front Street , Traverse City, Michigan 49686
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort is a year-round, full service resort that sits on the shores of West Grand Traverse Bay.West Bay Beach offers ...
- (231) 941.1900
- 830 Cottageview Drive, Suite 101 • Traverse City, MI 49684
The Minervini Group welcomes you to The Village at Grand Traverse Commons, where one of the largest, historic preservation and adaptive reuse redev...
- 833 E. Front St
- (231) 946-4177
- 123 South Union Street Traverse City, MI 49684
Wilson Antiques, Northern Michigan’s Largest Antique Mall, is situated in beautiful downtown Traverse City and now also in Acme! The historic centu...
- 201 East 14th Street, Traverse City, Mi
Tasting Room / Bar Hours: Sun-Thurs 1:00-8:30pm Fri-Sat 1:00-10:30pm
- (231) 922-2050
- 303 E. State St., Ste. C, Traverse City, MI 49685-0042
Downtown Traverse City, which includes the Downtown Development Authority (DDA), the Downtown Traverse City Association (DTCA) and Auto Parking Ser...
- 300 E. Front St, Traverse City, Mi 49684
EuroStopEuropean-inspired Deli CafePhone: (231) 421-1168Fax: (231) 421-1076Email: firstname.lastname@example.org://www.eurostopcafe.com
- (231) 995-0500
- 806 Red Drive Traverse City, MI 49684
Welcome to Left Foot Charley
Left Foot Charley - Riesling, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Grigio, and Gewurztraminer from Northern Michigan's finest vine...
- (231) 932-4526
- 13240 S. West Bay Shore Drive, Traverse City, MI 49684
The Great Lakes Children's Museum is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization with the demonstrated ability to create high-quality, hands-on, educatio...
- 240 E Front St Traverse City, MI 49684
Cherry Cone is a family ice cream shop and espresso bar serving products made with high quality ingredients from local sources.
- 1490 Red Drive, Traverse City, Mi 49684
A year-round public garden project of the BGSNM
- (231) 941-7430
- 3828 U.S. 31 Traverse City, MI 49684
History of Big Boy In 1936, Bob Wian sold his prized DeSoto Roadster to purchase a small hamburger stand in Glendale, California. He named it Bob's...
- 205 Garland Street
Voted peoples favorite Antique Mall in 6 years in a row from 2008 ~ 2013 !
- (231) 947-4841
- 116 E. Front St, Traverse City, Mich 49684
WELCOME TO DOUG MURDICK'S FUDGE See it Made!Watch our candy craftsmen seven days a week. July and August, open 7 days and evenings.
- 221 Garland St
The Workshop Brewing Company: sustaining nature, building community, and honoring craft through honest beer, wholesome food, and a warm welcome.
- (231) 941-2000
- 13258 S. West Bay Shore Dr
Join us aboard the schooner Manitou, one of the largest sailing vessels on the Great Lakes. Enjoy a unique adventure back in time as you discover t...
- (231) 947-4800
- 233 E Front Street Traverse City, MI 49684
The State Theatre is owned and operated by the Traverse City Film Festival, which completely renovated the shuttered historic downtown movie house,...
- 113 E State Street, Traverse City, Mi 49684
Harvest serves locally focused american comfort food and fusion tacos. Open since Summer 2014
- (231) 947-0208
- 1213 East Front Street Traverse City, MI 49686
Founded in 1966, Benjamin Twiggs is the original purveyor of fine cherry products in northern Michigan. Throughout our history, we have remained tr...
- 1170 Airport Access Rd,Traverse City,Mi 49686
We fly, train pilots, maintain and rent airplanes in TC! Floatplane and skiplane rides available year round. Call us to help you....get your wing...
- 300 E. State St, Traverse City, Mi 49684
- (231) 534-6000
- 100 Grand Traverse Village Boulevard | PO Box 404 | Acme, MI 49610
Rising in the midst of northern Michigan’s freshwater bounty, winding wooded trails and sugar-sand beaches, you’ll find Grand Traverse Resort and S...
- (231) 421-6583
- 118 Cass Street Traverse City. Mich 49684
French bistro in the heart of downtown Traverse City. Come see how fun French can be!
- 1217 E. Front St., Traverse City, Mich 49686
Ahh, A Taste of Gourmet History. 1983 was a big year for America. Change was in the air. Reagan and old Bush were leading the country through the C...
- 642 Railroad Place, Traverse City, Mi 49686
Welcome to the Filling Station Microbrewery!The Filling Station Microbrewery features handcrafted ales by the rails and wood-fired flatbreads. Loc...
- (231) 933-6158
- 3450 South Airport Road West
Founded in 1946, MC Sports started with one store in Grand Rapids Michigan. The original name, Michigan Clothiers, reflected the wide range of prod...
- 8840 East M72, Williamsburg, Mi 49690
Fall preview! October 1-31st. Daily from 10am-6pm- LIKE US TO GET UPDATES!!
- (231) 938-9300
- 7377 U.S. 31 North P.O. Box 297 Acme, Michigan 49610
The Music House Museum is an educational institution whose mission is to collect, restore and preserve and demonstrate automated musical machines...
- (231) 534-8805
- 7741 M-72 EAST, WILLIAMSBURG, MI 49690
Turtle Creek Casino is located 4 miles east of Traverse City on M-72 in Williamsburg, Michigan. Play your favorite slots from penny to $100 den...
- (231) 929-1960
- 800 Cottageview Drive, Traverse City,Mi
Pepe Nero is a one-of-a-kind restaurant bringing a southern Italian accent to the Grand Traverse dining scene.
- 101 W. Grandview Parkway, Traverse City, Michigan 49684
The Traverse City Visitor Center at the corner of Union Street and Grandview Parkway (across from the marina) is open summer/fall 9am-6pm Mon-Sat, ...
- 600 W. Front St,Traverse City,Mi 49684
Specialty Cheese Store offering a variety of cheeses and complimenting items from around the world. over 120 cheeses to sample at our tasting coun...
- 548 East Front Street, Traverse City, Mi 49684
We are a full service rental management company that has been in business for over 30 years. Vacation rental homes, cottages and condo--we would l...
- 630 Cottage View Drive Suite 64
You dream it, we build it!
- 160 E. Front St, Traverse City, Mi 49684
Why "The Franklin"? The word "franklin" comes from the Middle English "frankeleyn" which means free man. It describes the emergence of a class of ...
- (231) 922-7437
- 525 West Front Street, Traverse City, Mich 49684
We’re proud of the place of our original home. A land defined by the seasons, influenced and inspired by water, wind, snow, and sun. A land of boun...
- 1544 US 31 North, Traverse City, Mi
Mexican and Latin American specialties created using only the finest ingredients, served in a festive setting. We feature the largest selection of ...
- 833 E. Front Street
Sunset Watersports is your #1 source for ski boats, jet skis and pontoon boat rentals, whether it's on one of the bays in Traverse City or delivere...
- 128 S. Union St, Traverse City, Mi 49684
- 5042 N. Scenic Hwy | Honor, MI 49640
Canoe, Tube, Kayak and Family Fun on the Platte River!
- 116 S. Union St
The Exchange is an exciting new place in Traverse City to find new, eclectic fashions and accessories. The Exchange is more than just a retail shop...
- (231) 932-2233
- 108 S. Union St, Traverse City, Mich 49684
Welcome to the Dish! We are located at 108 S. Union St. just off Front Street in downtown Traverse City. We have quite a diverse menu with many veg...
- (231) 932-0775
- 800 Cottage View Dr Ste G50, Traverse City
Founded in 2004 by Christie Minervini, Gallery Fifty represents a select group of 150 regional and North American artists and designers showing th...
- 120 East Front Street, Traverse City, Mich 49684
Organic cotton clothing for baby & toddlerRecycled & organic home finishings • Natural mattresses& bedding • Organic cotton & bamboo bath linens
- (231) 947-0191
- 260 East Tenth Street ,Traverse City, MI 49684
Things certainly have changed since Oryana opened 38 years ago. What began as a small group of families distributing sacks of brown rice and oats f...
- (231) 941-4146
- 226 E. Front Street Traverse City, MI 49684
Nestled in the heart of Downtown Traverse City on Historic Front Street, Peppercorn is a delight for the senses. Come on in to experie...
- (231) 534-8150
- 2521 N. West Bayshore Drive, Peshawbestown, MI 49682
ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON LEELANAU SANDS CASINO & LODGE Located a scenic 20 miles north of Traverse City on M-22 in Peshawbestown, Michigan, Leela...
- (866) 563-2210
- 121 & 119 S. Union Street Traverse City, MI 49684
Stop by for a cold pint of beer and for lunch and dinner at Dillinger's Pub & Bootleggers.In business for over 20 years, our pub and restaurant off...
- 145 East Front Street, Traverse City, Mi 49684
Spice Merchants sells the highest quality spices, spices blends and teas. On our page we share tips, recipes and offer specials exclusive to FB.
- (231) 929-8989
- 1200 West 11th Street Traverse City, MI 49684
We always wanted to see what could happen if smart, dedicated, passionate people started a restaurant with the goal simply to do something great. F...
- 324 E. Front Street
- (231) 941-0525
- 539 W Front St, Traverse City, Mich 49684
Welcome to Mary's Kitchen Port! Come in and browse our well stocked kitchen store, carrying the best in kitchen wares and gadgets. Stop in for a ...
- 2301 N. Garfield Rd. Ste B Traverse City MI 49686
Traverse Area Vacation Rentals has managed vacation homes since 2000. We specialize in short-term rentals and also handle long-term leasing. In add...
- 12930 S. West Bay Shore Drive, Traverse City, Mi 49684
- (231) 995-0551
- 134 East Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Stop by Traverse City's premiere beauty boutique for the latest cosmetics from: bareMinerals, Paul & Joe, Stila, Smashbox and Too Faced. Need som...
- (231) 944-1980
- 1719 South Garfield Ave, Traverse city, Mi 49686
Visit us at http://www.cherrylandantiquemall.com.
- (231) 947-4888
- 140 East Front St, Traverse City, Mi
Art & Soul Gallery is a very spontaneous and exciting environment. Not unlike a juried art show, new works arrive daily from Michigan and across th...
- (231) 946-4115
- 1201 South Division Street, Traverse City, Mich 49684
With 6 convenient locations in Traverse City, Interlochen, Acme and Northport, Tom's Food Markets is a full service supermarket offering products a...
- (231) 941-8888
- 229 East Front Street
Located in the heart of downtown Traverse City overlooking West Grand Traverse Bay, Amical has been offering eclectic European cuisine to our dinin...
- (231) 933-1100
- 161 East Front Street Traverse City, MI 49684
Mackinaw Brewing was the first brewpub to open up in downtown Traverse City. We specialize in amazing hand-crafted brews, delicious smoked meats, a...